· Hudson City Group/ Catholic Charities - $3,000
Funding to support Hudson City, Greater Hudson
Promise Neighborhood Day;
an event promoting community togetherness awareness and education.
· Mental Health Association of Columbia-Greene Counties - $20,000
Support for a service program that targets children struggling in school and their families
· Hudson Family Literacy Program - $10,000
Support for continuation of a program that provides literacy services to families.
· Hudson City School District Afterschool Program - $10,000
Support for mentoring and reading program and Hudson Children's Book Festival
· Hudson City School District Literacy Program - $10,000
Support for mentoring and reading program and the Hudson Children's Book Festival
· Hudson Day Care Center - $5,000
Support for continued care of children from low-income families
· Columbia-Greene Partnership Academy “ The Bridge”-$150,000
Funding to underwrite the cost of enrolling 25 Hudson students in the academy.
· Hudson Dollars for Scholars - $5,000
Support for scholarships to students who are the first in their family to go to college.
· Hawthorne Valley Association- $10,000
General funding for farm and art programs providing food related programs to children from Hudson.
· HCSD Booster Club - $5,000
General funding for modified sports, music and art programs.
· Operation Unite - $5,000
General support to provide educational and cultural-arts based programs.
· Perfect 10 - $10,000
General funding to support programs for girls from Hudson.